August 28th, 2018Posted by Dan Vogel
The 8 Benefits of Healthy Corporate Catering
Here at Grateful Plate, we understand the importance of a healthy relationship with food. Since people spend the majority of their lives working, our philosophy certainly extends to corporate wellness and lunch at the office.
Like most people living in the US, to maximize productivity, rushing a quick (albeit unhealthy) meal at their desk is all too common. However, this behavior is actually having the opposite effect.
How healthy corporate catering can deliver measurable benefits for your organization…
- Increase Happiness: Employees who eat more fruits and vegetables report higher average happiness levels
- Increase Creativity: Employees who eat more fruits and vegetables report greater creativity
- Increase Energy leads to an increase in focus: A balanced diet provides fuel that the body needs to manage energy levels
- Reduce Sick Days: Absenteeism is reduced by 27%
- Increase Job Performance: Employees who eat healthy are 25% more likely to have higher job performance
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety: Poor eating habits can have the same negative impact on stress as an increased workload does.
- Increase Productivity: Productivity increases by as much as 150%
- Increase Profits: For every $1 spent on a health & wellness program, companies can expect a $3.27 reduction in healthcare costs.
Learn more about our catering options now or sign up for our Catering Email list below.