Meal Delivery Menu for Monday, September 18th, 2017
This year, Meal Delivery happens to fall on Mike's Birthday, so Beth and Company have included a number of Mike's Favorites on the menu for Monday! In case you didn't know this about him, Mike is a very particular guy, and he keeps our chefs on their toes with his own special requests and preferences. Mike's favorites being featured next week include:
- Buffalo Seitan Skewers with Carrot, Celery & Blue Cheese Relish over Herbed Potato Wedges
- Sunflower Crusted Tofu with Korean BBQ Dipping Sauce over Veggie "Fried" Rice
- Fusilli with Coconut Peanut Sauce, Vegetables, Crispy Peanuts & your choice of Pulled Chicken or Tempeh
- Braised Mediterranean Lamb with Orange, Fennel & served over Bulgur
- Three Bean Salad with Toasted Walnuts and Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Smoked Salmon, Caramelized Red Onion & Cream Cheese Frittata
- And for dessert... Peach Crumble made with Local Peaches from Three Springs Fruit Farm!
We hope that you enjoy these dishes along with our other rotating options and September Grateful Plate Classics! Just like Mike offered up his suggestions that inspired much of this menu, we welcome your ideas, suggestions, requests and feedback. You have a voice here with us, so please feel free to speak up and let us know how we can help you and yours eat well.
Not to be overlooked, Rosh Hashanah is coming up next week. For those of you making your Magical Matzo Ball Soup, we have a few quarts of Frozen Veggie and Chicken Stock for sale, should you want to use that as your base. Scroll to the bottom of the menu to add stocks to your cart!
Cheers and Chew Well!
Sign Up for our Weekly Menu Email!
Never miss a week of our Meal Delivery Menu by filling out the fields below. Menus are mailed out each Wednesday with reminders on Saturday.