Meal Delivery Menu for Monday, September 11th, 2017
We hope that you had a fun, relaxing and delicious holiday weekend! As we begin the (hopefully slow!) transition from summer to fall, we are excited to enjoy the autumn harvest and cooler weather, which means menus with dishes that will keep us warm and toasty. For now, we still have plenty of warm weather to enjoy, so look for lighter entrees and salads, including our September Staples! This week's take on our "Grateful Plate Classics" include:
- Almond Crusted Chicken with Honey Dijon Dipping Sauce & Wild Rice
- Beef Meatballs with Tomato Sauce served over Zucchini "Zoodles"
- Maple Dijon Salmon over Diced Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Chocolate Sea Salt Coconut Chia Pudding
This week, in an effort to give you even more options, we will be offering THREE "pick your protein" options. This week's choices include:
- Basil Spinach Pesto Chicken OR Tofu with Fresh Tomato Bruschetta over Wild Rice with Mushroom & Leeks
- Penne with "Creamy" Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce, Greens & Roasted Chunky Mushrooms, plus your choice of Marinated Grilled Chicken OR Baked Tofu
- Pulled Chili Rubbed Chicken OR Beef Fajita Bowl with Sauteed Red Bell Pepper, Charred Scallions, Pico De Gallo & served over Black Beans & Barley
Lastly, as you may have noticed, our menu now includes a description with each dish. Chef Jen has been working very hard to ensure that each dish is explained well so that you know exactly what to expect when you order from us. That said, if you ever have questions or concerns about a dish's flavor profile, ingredients or if it works well for you and your unique diet and preferences, we are here to help and welcome your input.
Your feedback is paramount for us, so we hope to hear from you soon. You can reach us by simply replying to this email, or giving us a call at 215-983-4257.
Cheers and Chew Well!
Sign Up for our Weekly Menu Email!
Never miss a week of our Meal Delivery Menu by filling out the fields below. Menus are mailed out each Wednesday with reminders on Saturday.